Passengers with KMB Monthly Pass are welcome to enjoy LWB “A” Routes by 73% off discount（Updated: 28 Feb 2022)
The Kowloon Motor Bus Co. (1933) Ltd. (“KMB”) brings multiple and exclusive privileges to KMB Monthly Pass holders. From now on to 31 May, 2022, passengers possessing a valid KMB Monthly Pass can ride on LWB “A” Routes by paying a “Fare for Upgraded Journey.” The activity of taking New Long-haul Bus Routes P960 [Siu Hong Station (North) ⇋ Wan Chai (North)] and P968 [Long Ping Station/ Yuen Long (West) ⇋ Tin Hau] by paying a “Fare for Upgraded Journey” will also be extended to 31 May,2022.
A new choice on LWB to be more flexible in the journey
Apart from enjoying ten trips per day with over 400 KMB bus routes, the Pass holders can take LWB “A” Routes and Routes P960 and P968 by paying a “Fare for Upgraded Journey”, which is equivalent to a 73% off discount on regular fare, during the period mentioned above. The number of trips (i.e., ten trips per day) will not be deducted to provide passengers with more autonomous and flexible mobility. The bus fleet deployed for LWB “A” Routes offers a spacious compartment, comfortable seats, luggage racks, and the latest safety measures to provide a high-quality journey for passengers.
The way of embarking on an upgraded journey is simple. Details are as follows:
- Passengers pay the regular fare first using an Octopus Card or an Octopus product loaded with a valid KMB Monthly Pass and had sufficient value when boarding LWB “A” Routes, Routes P960 or P968.
- The fare difference will be returned to passengers through Octopus App or by tapping the Octopus Card at Octopus Service Point. The fare concession can be received after ten working days and within 30 days.
The “Fare for Upgraded Journey” depends on the boarding points. Please refer to the terms and conditions for more details.
Various exclusive privileges and offers for KMB Monthly Pass holders
KMB Monthly Pass costs $586.71 per ticket, and you can embrace the following exclusive benefits, including：
- Each purchase of Monthly Pass can earn 780 points of the new KMB membership scheme “club1933”. Along with 200 welcoming points, the Pass holders can earn 980 points for the first registration, and the points are redeemable on KMB Masks and special gifts.
- Enjoy the seamless protection from the Bus Passenger MicroInsurance “BUS RYDE” 2 during the KMB journey.
- Assigned operators will handle the enquiry when calling on the KMB Monthly Pass Exclusive Hotline (3947 7888).
- Experience a comfortable bus journey on LWB “A” Routes, Routes P960 and P968 by paying a “Fare for Upgraded Journey.”
1 The price of a KMB Monthly Pass is $780. In conjunction with the Public Transport Fare Subsidy Scheme as at 31 December 2021, the price of Monthly Pass becomes $586.7。
2 BUS RYDE, the microinsurance for personal belongings and accidental medical protection, was co-launched by YAS and Generali.
KMB Monthly Pass terms and conditions
LWB Overnight “NA” Routes are not included in this activity of experiencing LWB “A” Routes by paying a “Fare for Upgraded Journey”.
Passengers may call the KMB Customer Service Hotline on 2745-4466 or LiveChat with us on App1933 or the KMB website for more details.