|MasterCard||Apple Pay||Alipay Transit QR code *|
|UnionPay||Google Pay (Android)||Alipay Easy Go*|
|VISA||Samsung Pay||UnionPay Transit QR code*|
The entire LWB bus fleet is equipped with E-payment system and passengers may tender fare by various E-payment systems.
The e-payment supports ALL LWB routes, including Routes A, E, S, R, X, N and NA. Please see Route Introduction for more details.
Bus-Bus Interchange (BBI) schemes
LWB has various BBI schemes with discounts. Passengers who choose e-payment must use the same credit card or e-payment account in paying for the fares of 1st and 2nd leg to enjoy the BBI discount.
How To Use
1. Passengers should prepare the e-payment facility before boarding, by taking out a credit card or activating the QR code page.
2. The e-payment system reader placed close to the Octopus reader is preset to adult fares. Children aged under 12 and people aged 65 and over should press the button on the top right of the reader to enjoy a half-fare discount.
3. Tap the credit card on the sensor at the bottom of the reader to pay the fare.
Alternatively, scan the QR code of the mobile payment app on the camera at the top of the reader to pay the fare.
4. The reader will make a beeping sound and show “Welcome Aboard” to indicate the transaction has been completed.
1. Can I use one e-payment method to pay for several bus fares?
Yes, passengers may use a single e-payment method to pay for several bus fares. Please note, however, that five minutes are required between each transaction, so passengers intending to pay the next bus fare within five minutes should use another method, e.g. another credit card or e-wallet, or an Octopus card.
2. Can I enjoy the Bus-bus Interchange Scheme through the new system?
The Bus-bus Interchange Scheme is applicable to the new system. Passengers must use the same credit card or e-payment account for designated routes to enjoy the discount on the second leg. If passengers use different payment methods for the connected journeys, they will not be able to enjoy the discount.
Interchanging from any Long Win “A” Route to Routes E32 or E41 to AsiaWorld-Expo, using a credit card on the first leg route, passengers can enjoy a free ride on the second leg route when using the same credit card.
Interchanging from Route A38 to Route E32A to go to Tung Chung North, using QR code payment on the first leg route, passengers can enjoy a free ride on the second leg route when scanning the same QR code payment.
Passengers use a credit card to pay for a child fare and then pay for an adult fare 5 minutes later. To enjoy the interchange discount for the adult on the second leg, passengers must use the same credit card for payment. The child fare will not enjoy the concession.
Passengers use a credit card to pay for the child fare first. To enjoy the interchange discount for the child on the second leg, passengers must use the same credit card for payment after pressing the “Child or Senior Half Fare Concession” button on the top right of the reader.
3. Can I enjoy the Public Transport Fare Subsidy Scheme or the Government’s $2 Fare Concession Scheme for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities through the new system?
It is not currently possible to enjoy the subsidy and the concession through the new system, as the Government schemes do not cover e-payments. Similarly, fares paid in cash are not included in the new system.
4. What can I do when an invalid payment happens?
Please use another payment method to pay for the bus fare and inform the relevant e-payment supplier.
Please consult the relevant E-payment supplier for the case of invalid payment
Passengers may call the Long Win Customer Service Hotline on 2261-2791 or Live Chat with us on App1933 or on the LWB website at www.lwb.hk for other issues on E-payment
Long Win Bus Company Limited reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes. The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!